about the girl with flair
graphic artist | marketing consultant | food enthusiast
Hi! I’m Judy, an LA native with almost 10 years of graphic design & marketing experience. Working with start-ups and small business is my passion – because I love the energy and excitement of helping build a business. Setting up the right foundation with branding that aligns with a company’s vision and goals, and creating a compelling story that appeals to your target client – that’s the essence of branding.
I approach design from a marketing perspective and I bring over ten years of experience with me. With a background in package design and sales in the promotional products industry, collaborations with other creatives in different mediums, such as video production, event production, and my constant endeavors to connect people in the local community – you have many resources available to you.
How I choose to spend my time when I’m not working out of my office in Chinatown:
- Run a Toastmasters club that meets twice a month in the Arts District
- Am the PR Manager for Toastmasters District 52 – which oversees 130+ clubs in Los Angeles
- Follow a mostly plant-based diet and hang out with my dog Macho
- Help my fellow creatives with projects like this and this
- Attend workshops and conferences on design and marketing
- Work on my copy writing skills
- Practice Spanish with friendly, unsuspecting strangers in L.A.
- Have deep conversations with insightful, creative people
Take a look at my most recent work below.
a snapshot of my recent work
branding & web graphics | corporate collateral | restaurant graphics & marketing | social media campaigns
Let’s have a conversation about your design & marketing needs.
contact me directly
office 418 Bamboo Lane, Suite A – Los Angeles, CA 90012
Girl with Flair Design